Friday 19 August 2016

Kitten News August 2016

Where on Earth do I fit in time for work!!

Amelie has given us seven lovely babies. They arrived in Monday 15th, all doing well. I think we have four boys and three girls. We have a mixture of high white brown/golden? tabby, silver?/blue/blue golden? and white and three lovely colourpoints (Neva Masquerade).

I will contact my list and interested parties in a week or so. All kittens will remain on assessment as I have breeder interest in these kittens.

Laska's kittens are getting ready to pack their rucksacks and go to their new homes in a week or so. All the new owner slaves have been on holiday, so the kittens have all enjoyed a slightly extended stay here. These are some photos I took a few weeks ago:


Cream boy


Golden classic and white boy


Golden shaded tortie girl


Silver and white girl

No comments:

Post a Comment