Friday 23 July 2010

School's out for summer!!

As much as I love my job working with pupils who need support, I always look forward to my summer break to catch up on stuff...
Just a quick note for now, and should finally be able to take some pics and do some website updates next week.
Sammy and Elsa's son is looking like a blue golden, didn't expect that..he is doing well and throughly spoilt as all hand reared kittens are!!
Aria's kitten are looking good, yes I know I promised pics last weekend, but had to go to Nottingham instead.
Lulu's kittens will be leaving soon, I hope....I still have a black boy, and now due to changed circumstances, Titus is available.
Ollie and Nem are getting it on, so hopefully some colourpoints in the autumn.

1 comment:

  1. Shirley - have a relaxing time away from school! Its time for some well earned rest and recuperation!!

    Have a lovely summer break - and look forward to new photos of babies soon!

    ReplyDelete