Wednesday 15 July 2009

Witchfyre Dalziel....'Moose'

W. Dalziel...now Moose has obviously settled in. Vikki wrote.....

'Moose is settling in fantastically - its like he's always lived here! We're both astounded at how well adjusted and fearless he is! He's the most friendly and cuddly cat I've ever come across and loves to go for a trot round the green on his little harness.... he mews for me to put it on and take him out! Pictures will follow!

He takes everything in his tiny stride... including my grumpy old moggies :-) He's already friendly with the jack russel and his favourite place to sleep is round the back of my neck.

He helps me with the cleaning also... well draped over my forearm front leg and back leg over each side! He's taken to climbing up my leg however.... which I don't think I'll allow for much longer ;-)

He's been for his first check at the vets on monday - didn't even need to take him in the carrier.. its only a couple of minutes away so we walked. He didn't much enjoy being chipped however (not surprising really!) and didn't talk to me for a couple of hours.

I honestly can't thank you enough - he far surpasses every expectation that we had and he's already trained his new slaves. He is absolutely wonderful!'

No comments:

Post a Comment